Canyon Lake Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors Program
We are so excited that you want to join our Ambassadors Program.
We offer one of the most meaningful opportunities to engage in the Canyon Lake Chamber of Commerce and actively participate in our local business community. Ambassadors are an extension of our brand, our connection to the businesses, and our mission.
Our Ambassador’s Program is comprised of chamber members who are dedicated to their craft, esteemed and recognized for their service and are trusted partners in the community.
Ambassadors endeavor to promote the ideals, brand, and service of the Canyon Lake Chamber of Commerce to the business community. They are conduits of communication between the Chamber Staff, Board of Directors, and business community. Their goal is membership engagement and providing support to ensure membership renewals.
What do our Ambassadors do?
- Actively promote the Canyon Lake Chamber of Commerce.
- Help welcome and support new members through program engagement.
- Make connections with staff, Board, and membership with visits, outreach, and promotion of the member business.
- Participate in Canyon Lake Chamber of Commerce events and programs.
- Provide monthly report of activities including recommended follow-up by Staff and/or Board of Directors. Engage in conversation with at minimum two (2) members or potential members each month
- Participate in a New Member Orientation event (future program)
- Attend at minimum 50% of the scheduled ribbon cuttings each year
- Attend at minimum 50% of Canyon Lake Chamber of Commerce events each year
Who are our Ambassadors?
- Be a Chamber member in good standing
- Be energetic and enthusiastic
- Featured on the Canyon Lake Chamber of Commerce website
- Earn potential recognition as Ambassador of the Year (future program)
- Gain invitation to quarterly Appreciation Events (future program)
- Be recognized with a name badge/ribbon